Why Use Wood?
One might think that cutting trees for timber construction could pose a threat to the environment, but the wood used in building wooden homes are renewable and are regulated by authorities.
- Wooden houses take you to a greener path, helping you contribute your bit to the world.
- Wooden cottages are very economical compared to concrete structures.
1. Every tone of wood material used in construction saves about 5.7 ton of carbon dioxide from being released into the atmosphere / Lower Carbon Footprint In addition, these homes are very well insulated and so controlling the temperature inside the structure would require less energy. This means a significant reduction not only in the electricity consumption but also on carbon emissions.
2. Time Saving and Energy Efficient to the extent of 33% as compared to conventional structure
3. 12 times more insulating than concrete
4. Seismic Activity Resistant
5. Soothing and Stress Relieving
- There are less hassles involved in construction of a wooden cottage on a private property because of the Panchayat Raj Act section 100 implemented by the government.
- There is a lot of flexibility for making changes in design, during and after construction, unlike in a concrete structure.
- The technology used by us to manufacture wooden cottages makes it easy to be dismantled, relocated and reused
- Wooden Houses give higher ROI and they can be furnished as per 5-star standards.
- Wooden cottages are more preferred by Tourists as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- Wooden Cottages can be constructed in Orchid and CRZ (Costal Regulatory Zones) in close proximity to the sea. You live closer to Nature!
- Wooden Houses can be built fast. We leave your site with a cottage and not garbage as you would see at a construction site.
About Red Pine
The Hardest wood in the family of pine 500kgs per CBM Makes it close to Hardwood Like Sal Wood. Redwood is the most long-lasting performance value soft wood. Redwood has thinner cell walls which shrink and swell less than any other soft wood. Thus, Redwood is less likely to warp, split, cup or check. The heartwood of Redwood is naturally resistant to decay and insects. Redwood is favourite with users due to its lightweight and strength. It is easy to saw, nail and drill.
Despite being one of the lightest of softwoods, redwood provides adequate strength for a wide variety of uses. It is superior in insulation values. The minute cell structure with thousands of air-filled cavities accounts for redwood’s thermal insulation values. The density of red pine wood is around 510-550per kg which is close to that of Sal wood hence its durable.
Redwood is easily machined, easy to saw and nail and has superior gluing properties as well as superior finish- holding ability. It is known for its easy maintenance and beautiful colour: deep reddish brown that darkens with age.
Redwood is most often used for applications where high moisture levels are a problem for other types of wood. It is also specified for its exquisite colouring.
Being Stable and durable, it is an excellent material for window and door stock, as well as other joinery purposes. It is used for vats, tanks, silos and for the slats in water cooling towers.
Personal or Resort Space
The charm of natural wood will create a warm and inviting Environment where you want to return again and again. Warm, cozy, esthetically welcoming and healthy. Wood’s acoustic properties make it ideal for minimizing echo in living or office spaces.
Wood absorbs sound, rather than reflecting or amplifying it, and can help significantly reduce noise levels for additional comfort. Wood Emits Lower Volatile Organic Compounds
Wooden Structures are considered to be Mobile and Temporary in nature giving It an advantage of building without much restrictions and less paperwork hassles.